Become a 200 Hour Registered Yoga Teacher!
Do you have a strong desire to share your love of yoga with others? Has your practice grown to the point where you just want to know more about the history, philosophy, and spiritual teachings of yoga? Could you stand to gain some confidence in public? Are you looking to expand your edge? If you answered yes to any of these questions, 200 hour Teacher Training (TT) at Yoga Bliss is for you!
Your experience will be led by Amy Boswell-Graves and will include incredible guest teachers, supervised practice teaching, and a service project. Training will run from January 15 through May 3, 2014 and will be held on Wednesdays from 4:00 - 9:00 pm and Saturdays from 11:00 am - 4:15 pm.
- Explore and practice asana (poses), pranayama (breathwork), chanting, mantra, and meditation in depth
- Learn teaching methodologies, including effective sequencing, assisting/correcting, modifications, alignment instruction, teaching styles, qualities of a teacher, and the students’ process of learning
- Study anatomy & physiology, including physical and energy anatomy (chakras, nadis, etc.)
- Examine yoga history and philosophy, including study, analysis, and application of ancient and current teachings
- Immerse yourself in the yoga lifestyle, including nutrition and making non-harming choices
- Decide how you can take your yoga off the mat as a leader for positive change in your community
- Develop strong, effective, and authentic communication and presentation skills
- Learn how to give and receive powerful feedback
- Explore the business of yoga
- Join a community of like-minded people and discover life-long friendships
Teacher Training is an emotional experience, dramatically empowering, career enhancing, and life-altering, allowing students to find their true potential. We hope you will join us!