2020 Yoga Teacher Training will run from January 8 to May 6. Sessions are scheduled as follow:
Wednesdays from 4:00 - 9:00 pm;
Saturdays from 12:15 pm - 6:00 pm (no class 1/18, 2/22, 3/21, & 4/18);
Power Yoga Weekend with Bryan Kest: Friday March 13, 7:00 - 9:00; Saturday March 14, 10:00 - 12:30 & 4:30 - 7:00; Sunday March 15, 10:00 - 12:30; Friday April 24 from 6:30 - 8:30 pm;
Sunday May 3 from 12:00 - 6:00 pm.
At Yoga Bliss, our 200 hour Teacher Training Program is a comprehensive study of yoga and the art of teaching. Supported by an inspiring community of yoga teachers, Tracy Rhinehart (E-RYT 500) and Lisa Longo (RYT 200) present a thoughtful and comprehensive curriculum that exceeds the Yoga Alliance criteria and prepares you to teach yoga…and live life…confidently and with a heart-felt sense of purpose.
"Tracy was a goddess and a wonderful spirit to learn under! I could listen to her all day and practice beside her all night. She embodies such a wonderful, patient presence that I feel all humans, not just yoga TT’s should hold! It was a true honor to learn from this yogi, and I am happy to have made a wonderful support and friend in the process!"
Our Curriculum Includes:
• Practice and pedagogy of pranayama and meditation
• Discussion of the history of yoga and how yoga came to the West
• Consideration of yogic philosophy including the Bhagavad Gita and Yoga Sutras
• Exploration of anatomy designed for all learning styles
• A study of yoga asana including directive and supportive prompts and cues
• Guidance toward healthy, safe sequencing
• Thoughtful hands-on practice of modifications, adjustments and assists
• Power Yoga Weekend with renowned Master Teacher Bryan Kest
• Consideration of yin and restorative yoga
• Supervised practice teaching opportunities to help you find your voice
• A variety of yogic lifestyle topics to meet your personal needs
• Experiences and opportunities for personal growth and development
• Community, connection and support via our private Facebook group
• Guidance towards making a business of teaching yoga
• A local silent retreat that includes a meditative labyrinth wall
• A group service project (SEVA)
• And more!
This program is a solid FOUNDATION: Ready, set, STEP… off your mat. And share your practice with the world!
What makes our training unique?
Your experience will be co-taught by Tracy Rhinehart (E-RYT 500) and Lisa Longo (RYT 200) and will include world renowned Master Teacher Bryan Kest from Los Angeles, California, in addition to other local experts and master level Yoga Bliss teachers.
Pricing for Tuition
$3,350 tuition for our 200-hour program includes:
• 200+ hour teacher training course
• Teacher training manual and additional books
• Unlimited classes at Yoga Bliss for the duration of the course
• 20% discount on all non-sale items in the Bliss Boutique for the duration of the course
• A $500 deposit is required to hold your spot and full payment is due two weeks prior to training
Early Bird Special
Apply and pay in full prior to December 8, 2019 and receive $150 off!
Candidates must be at least 18 years old by the completion of the program. You will be notified once your acceptance into the program is approved.